enhanceskin Varicose Vein and Cosmetic Clinic Reopening Procedures:
- Your safety and that of our team remain our #1 priority. To facilitate the highest safety standards we will call you the day before your appointment and run through a few health screening questions with you. If you answer ‘no’ to any of these we will happily reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive for your appointment we will invite you in and ask you to wait in the waiting area. Please apply the hand sanitiser we’ll offer you at this stage. We will also take your temperature and run through the health screening questions once more. Again, if you answer ‘no’ to any of these, we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- If you visit the clinic without an appointment you will also be required to undergo the health screening questions.
- Please use your own bathroom before coming to the clinic. The protocol now requires sanitising before each and every use, and to allow our staff to run the clinic efficiently for you, we need their efforts concentrated elsewhere.
- Rest assured all surfaces and door handles are sanitised between each client both in the waiting and reception areas and treatment rooms.
Payment & Products:
- Marker crosses are placed on the floor around reception for safe social distancing. Please adhere to these markers for your own safety, and that of our team. We will pass the EFTPOS machine to you when the time comes to pay for any treatment or products.
- On the subject of products, we want to help you keep up with your excellent skincare routines. So we will continue to sell our advanced range of skincare products. But please do wait for us to help you with your product selection.
We are here to help you and ensure your visit is as safe as possible, while also being the pleasant experience you’ve come to expect at enhanceskin. Please contact us if you have any other questions.