Thinning eyelashes are part of the aging process. That means you may have noticed that your lashes don’t have the length and volume that they did a few years ago. At enhanceskin we can help, as we have a brand new product on sale at our Nelson clinic.
Introducing LiLash – Magic juice for thinning eyelashes.
Used daily for 4 – 6 weeks, this magic conditioning serum fortifies lash follicles, giving the appearance of the longer, fuller lashes.
LiLash should be applied as part of your daily beauty routine, it’s a similar application to a normal liquid eyeliner. The difference is that in approximately 4-6 weeks your follicles become conditioned to absolute beauty.
LiLash is the world’s most powerful and fastest-acting eyelash conditioning serum. The no-salt, nonirritating formula sets LiLash apart from all other products. It is also a favorite of eyelash extension wearers who notice better support and less lash breakage.
Used daily a container of LiLash Demi (2.0 ml) should last you around three months.
LiLash is physician formulated and tested, but never tested on animals. It’s also safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Water (Water/Aqua/Eau) – Purified water is filtered and soft and therefore gentle to the delicate tissue around the eye area.
- Hydroxethylcellulose – This natural substance is made from the fibre of plants.
- Glycerin & Caprylyl Glycol – These provide hydration to your lashes by binding in moisture.
- Sweet Almond Extract – This provides intense nourishment to the hair follicle.
- Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein – Stops the formation of the hair loss causing hormone, Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
- Panthenol (Vitamin B Complex) – This conditions your thinning lashes to prevent breakage and promotes growth.
- Isopropyl Phenylhydroxypentene Dihydroxycyclopentylheptenate (Prostaglandin analogue) – This key active ingredient provides stimulation to cell receptors in lash follicles to increase the amount of time lashes are in their active growth phase.
- Silica – This trace mineral is good for skin, hair and nail conditioning and strengthening.
- Chlorphenesin – This conditions and stimulates dormant follicles.
Call in to our clinic at Buxton Square in Nelson and talk to Robyn or Taryn for more information.