Happy New Year to all our friends, clients and readers! We hope you’ve had a fantastic festive season. All too often, at this time of year you’re likely encouraged to make changes that will result in a brand new you! At enhanceskin we don’t try to change who you are, but we do believe that it’s possible to start the New Year with a refreshed and revitalized you!
Here are three ways you can start the New Year with a Fresh Face!
- Try a new treatment – Like Botox!
If you’ve not experienced the results that Botox offers, consider this simple non-surgical procedure. Botox softens the fine lines or wrinkles caused by facial expressions, stress and sun. Botox is a natural, purified protein that relaxes the facial muscles that cause problem wrinkles, creating a smooth, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance.
Popular Misconception #1 – Botox is only a solution for forehead lines and frown lines
Actually Botox can be used to give you an eyebrow or smile lift and can also be used to treat…
– Eyebrow Lift – for when your eyelids are beginning to droop.
– Bunny Lines – The tiny wrinkles around your nose that sound cuter than they actually are!
– Crow’s Feet – The fine lines that form around the corners of your eyes.
– Vertical Lip Lines – Not just reserved for smokers, these lines affect many of us as we age.
– Platysmal Bands – The muscles in your neck that start at the base of your neck and run up to the jaw can cause unflattering ‘necklace lines’.
Popular Misconception #2 – Botox is only a solution for women and men already showing wrinkles and lines.
Not so… We are seeing an increase in clients in their twenties and thirties using Botox as a preventative treatment. Lower doses are required at this early stage.
Popular Misconception #3 – Botox is expensive.
You’d be surprised at how small a dose is sometimes required to make a great deal of difference. For example, just two to five units are required for an eyebrow lift. But the best way to determine the right treatment for you, is to book in for a free cosmedical consultation. Lacey will listen to your concerns, answer your questions and formulate a personalised plan according to your budget and priorities.
- Try a new product – The New Year is a great time to review your skincare regime. Are you getting the most from the numerous tubes of product lurking in your bathroom cabinet.Why not call in to enhanceskin, so we can help you with your skincare needs. If you haven’t discovered the important role that Vitamin C and Vitamin A play in maintaining healthy, resilient skin, then it’s time to find out. If you’re booked in for a treatment Lacey will ensure your after treatment care is all in hand, Lacey believes that “Using the correct skin care post treatment is crucial. Your skin will glow with the right vitamins. Just like your body, your skin needs nutrients.”
- Turn back the clock on historical sun damage – We offer clinic based treatments that can rejuvenate your skin and reduce pigment or red veins caused by too much sun. These include MediFacials, IPL – Intense Pulse Light – Skin Rejuvenation and Fractora – Fractional Resurfacing. Read more about how these treatments help HERE.
At enhanceskin we are professional, non-judgmental and, as a medical clinic, highly confidential. Contact us for a free cosmedical consultation and let us help you start the New Year with a fresh face!