By now, you should be well aware of the global pandemic regarding the COVID-19 Virus.
At enhanceskin, we’d like to reassure our patients that we are taking this situation very seriously and have implemented a number of additional protocols when it comes to cleanliness in the clinic.
We pride ourselves on having the highest standards when it comes to sanitation and cleanliness at our clinic, but the health of our patients and team is of the highest priority. So, we have taken additional steps to maintain our strict hygiene protocols.
Firstly, let’s look at a few symptoms of COVID-19
- Dry Cough
- Sore throat
- Body Aches
If you have any of these symptoms, even though we’ll miss your visit, we kindly request that you don’t come into the clinic. In these circumstances please call your GP before you visit or call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
All of us at enhanceskin take the responsibility to protect your health seriously, and with this in mind we have introduced the following key measures:
- We are greeting our patients with warm smiles and possibly an elbow bump, rather than handshakes.
- We regularly sanitize door handles, counter tops, reception seats and other contact or touch points with powerful antibacterial disinfectant during the day and after hours.
- For the time being, we will be removing magazines and reading material from our reception area.
- Hand sanitizer is placed at our reception counter; please do use this before your consult.
- Our staff will perform strict cleaning regimes. Our clinicians use single use gloves and wash their hands thoroughly between each patient.
- All treatment areas will be sanitized between each patient and after hours.
- For patients wanting to buy product, we are able to courier this to you as an alternative to coming into the clinic.
We will continue to monitor advice from The World Health Organisation and the New Zealand Ministry of Health and be guided by this in our decision making.
With regards to appointments and procedures moving forward, if there are any updates and these appointments need to be altered, we will aim to give you as much notice as possible.
We want to reiterate that we are taking this global situation very seriously and while it remains self-limiting for the majority amongst us; it is important to limit the spread to protect the health and wellbeing of the whole population.
Take care and please contact us if you have any questions or inquiries.