Who doesn’t want to look younger? We’re not saying that it’ll turn back the clock overnight but a good skincare routine will definitely help your natural beauty shine through, giving you a more youthful appearance.
We love Aspect Dr deep cleanse or mild cleanse. Because cleansing is in fact the crucial first step in an effective skin care regimen, the scientists at Aspect™, have actually put a lot of thought into the best way of achieving a fresh, clean skin so that it not only does your skin no harm, but actually enhances your complexion for the better. Be sure to cleanse morning and also importantly at night, but don’t use soap (even fancily packaged “facial” soap), as it will strip your skin of all it’s natural oils.
Apply a serum, we often recommend Aspect Dr Advanced Skin Technology Vitamin C Serum for morning or Vitamin A for night time, pat gently on to the face and decolletage. If you want a big boost serum that will virtually turbo charge your current skincare routine, by infusing your skin with an energising cocktail of Multi B vitamins and a patented blend of skin fortifying sea plants try Aspect Dr Multi B Serum.
Your peepers are always the first place to show visible signs of aging in the form of fine lines and wrinkles. Use a product specifically designed for this delicate area, here are our top 3 picks…
- The gold standard of eye serums “Results RX Eye Doctor” – $298. The copper complex works with your skin matrix to protect the delicate skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines or puffy eyes.
- PCA EyeXcellence – $69. This triple-action eye cream reduces puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles around the eye area. A great preventative product for those in their twenties and thirties.
- Skin Medica TNS Eye Repair – $173. A reasonably priced eye serum that dramatically improves the appearance of the delicate skin around the eyes.
Don’t forget the Protection:
Remember sunscreen (at least SPF 30) should be part of your skin care routine every day, yes that’s summer or winter!
Remember David, Robyn and Sandra can discuss your specific skincare requirements in clinic, pop in and see us.
Cosmetic procedures for your peepers, by jeepers!
As we age we lose volume in our tear trough. The hollow skin can cause shadows and darkness, both of which can make us look older. The following cosmetic procedures are options we’re able to discuss with you at a complimentary cosmedical consultation.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal Fillers can be administered by David in Nelson or at Churchill Private Hospital in Blenheim.
- PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma is a procedure that involves taking a blood sample, concentrating the platelets from that sample and reinjecting the platelets back into the body to assist healing and regenerate tissue.
- Fractora – Fractional Resurfacing PLUS: Fractora is a procedure that uses fractionated energy to rejuvenate and resurface the skin. It is able to slow the effects of aging and restore your skin, so you can look and feel younger.