At enhanceskin Nelson we offer a free, cosmedical consultation with our Registered Nurse, Lacey Boyd. We do this for many reasons, so that you can get to know us, so that we can get to know you, and also because we want to ensure you have all the facts before you make your treatment decisions. With that in mind we thought we’d write a blog with some facts about dermal fillers.
- Not just for saving face – Check out this recent blog post where we talk about ageing hands.
- Your treatment won’t be the same as your friends – No cosmedical treatment is a one size fits all. Your dermal fillers are tailored to address your concerns; and of course these may change over the years. So even if you’ve had fillers in your cheeks before; your cosmedical consultation may reveal a requirement to use them elsewhere. Dermal fillers can be used to increase or restore volume and physically lift and sculpt many areas, including the lips, mouth face, neck and décolletage.
- The gift that keeps on giving – Fillers act as a biostimulant that encourages new collagen growth in the skin itself. This means that even after the filler is broken down and absorbed over a year or more, you will continue to see some benefits.
- A key to hydration – Dermal fillers draw in water molecules to plump up your skin, and can be thought of as internal moisturisers.
- Natural results – Fillers we use contain hyaluronic acid, this is a naturally occurring substance in connective tissue throughout the body, and also an ingredient in many skincare products.
- You can change your mind – Dermal fillers can be reversed using a reversing agent called hyaluronidase, this breaks up the hyaluronic acid present in dermal fillers.
- Dermal fillers give instant results – The Liquid Facelift sometimes called the Natural Lift will guarantee a WOW moment when you look in the mirror after your thirty-minute treatment!
To discover more facts about dermal fillers and how they can help you, book your FREE, no obligation consultation we can see you in Nelson or Blenheim. Contact us HERE.