Advanced Skin Technology source and provide the most technologically advanced products and treatments from around the world. They provide pre-surgical and post-surgical products, as well as skin rejuvenation treatments. These are available to the Australasian medical, cosmetic and plastic surgery markets. At enhanceskin, Nelson, we are proud to stock Aspect Dr products from Advanced Skin technology.
Importantly, Aspect Dr was created for the professional medical environment (only available from a Medical Clinic), so, their products provide visible management of prematurely aged skin, discolourations, imperfections and temperamental or delicate skin.
Aspect Dr Products Available at our Nelson Clinic:
The following Aspect Dr product range is available through our clinic:
- Mild Clean Cleanser
- Deep Clean Cleanser
- Problem Skin Serum
- Complete Pigment Plus Serum
- Multi B Plus Serum (8% Niacinamide)
- Exfol A Plus Serum (1% Retinol Palmitate)
- Active C Serum (20% Vitamin C)
- Redless Serum
- Resveratrol Moisturizing Cream (Antioxidant-rich)
- And finally, Hyaluronic Serum
Additionally, we stock the following Starter Kits.
- Introductory Starter Kit
- Age Management Kit
- Problem Skin Kit
Aspect Dr Advanced Skin Technology has recently updated its Signature Blend. The new blend improves the efficacy of the ASPECT DR™ products with the benefit of antioxidant protection, skin brightening, barrier and hydration support. It also improves your sensorial experience. Furthermore, the extracts are ethically sourced and Certified Organic. It includes a proprietary blend of Australian indigenous superfruits
- Kakadu Plum – The world’s highest source of bio-available Vitamin C. Also packed with powerful polyphenols.
- Davidson Plum – Is packed with an exciting range of phytoactive compounds including Tartaric Acid, Gallic Acid, Quercetin and Anthocyanin
- Lemon Myrtle – A powerhouse of antioxidants that target a range of skin concerns, for example, photodamage and dehydration.
- Dessert Lime – A botanical extract delivering natural, stable and active bio-available Vitamin C
- And finally, Mountain Pepper Berry – This delivers powerful antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory, it also has skin conditioning properties. It also supports Vitamin C stability and collagen production.