One of our favourite product ranges at Enhanceskin is Aspect Dr Advanced Skin Technology. This company sources and provides the most technologically advanced products and treatments from around the world. They provide both pre-surgical and post-surgical products, as well as skin rejuvenation treatments, to the Australasian medical, cosmetic and plastic surgery markets.
Aspect Dr Advanced Skin Technology was created for the professional medical environment (only available from a Medical Clinic) and provides visible management of prematurely aged skin, discolourations, imperfections and temperamental or delicate skin.
Aspect Dr Advanced Skin Technology has recently updated their Signature Blend
- The new blend improves the efficacy of the ASPECT DR™ products with the benefit of antioxidant protection, skin brightening, barrier and hydration support
- It also improves your sensorial experience
- The extracts are ethically sourced and Certified Organic
- It includes a proprietary blend of Australian indigenous super fruits
- Kakadu Plum – The world’s highest source of bio-available Vitamin C. Packed with powerful polyphenols.
- Davidson Plum – Is packed with an exciting range of phyto-active compounds including Tartaric Acid, Gallic Acid, Quercetin and Anthocyanin
- Lemon Myrtle – A powerhouse of antioxidants that target a range of skin concerns, including photo damage and dehydration.
- Dessert Lime – A botanical extract delivering natural, stable and active bio-available Vitamin C
- Mountain Pepper Berry – Delivers powerful antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and skin conditioning properties. It also supports Vitamin C stability and collagen production.
NEW EXFOL A PLUS
Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus Serum it assists in cellular turnover, refines pores, regulates oil production, enhances skin texture, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines, ageing and sun-damaged skin. This favourite product has also had an update, which includes a higher percentage of actives. It now includes a Retinol molecular film fluid, which is an efficient and complete anti-ageing ingredient used in formulations to target cutaneous concerns. This provides stability of the Retinol molecule and facilitates its delivery and absorption into the skin. This is combined with Tocopherol and LIPCHROMAN® (synthetic tocopherol) that assists in preventing lipid peroxidation and provides antioxidant protection to your skin cells.
What this formulation means for you…
- Stabilized delivery system of retinol
- Tocopherol and LIPCHROMAN® – MMPs inhibitor
- Skin Brightening
- Due to the level of AHAs no need to add Exfoliator as additional exfoliation
If you have any questions about the Aspect Dr Advanced Skin Technology product range, or the updated Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus Serum please contact us.