Having great skin stems from more than just investing in the odd facial or skincare product.
It’s about creating regular routines and habits that are sustainable, affordable and deliver great results, and it’s never too early to start. With that in mind, we thought we’d put together a list of top skincare habits to adopt now...
- Feed your skin from the inside out… Aim to significantly reduce or eliminate caffeine, alcohol, sugar and processed foods from your diet. Instead feed your face with foods that are great for your skin! Check out THIS ARTICLE from our blog archives.
- Wear sunscreen every day! Remember our mantra? Protect, rejuvenate and enhance; it all starts with protection and we love PCA SKIN Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45.
- Use a product containing Vitamin C. This vitamin plays an important role in maintaining healthy, resilient skin. Young skin is full of vitamin C, but aging skin loses this nutrient over time. It’s never to early to give your skin a boost, we recommend Aspect Dr Active C Serum to improve your skin tone, texture and firmness.
- Use a product containing Vitamin A. Another name for Vitamin A is Retinol, this key antioxidant ingredient can connect to almost any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell… Not magic… Just science! We recommend Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus Serum it assists in cellular turnover, refines pores, regulates oil production, enhances skin texture, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines, aging and sun-damaged skin.
- Have a regular medi-facial. These can improve dull, lifeless skin, sun damage, fine lines and open pores. Years of accumulated discolored skin cells that dull your complexion are removed, while your pores are deeply cleansed of embedded dirt and impurities.