Happy New Year from all of us at enhanceskin!
You may have made your New Year resolutions or set some personal goals. These shouldn’t be a chore or difficult to achieve, and whatever you’ve chosen to focus on you should ensure that at the end of 2016 you’ll look back and feel great about the decisions you’ve made.
In 2016 we want to help you have healthy, fabulous skin, and to look the best you possibly can, so we’re sharing five new year resolutions that will help SYS (Save Your Skin).
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! – Our mantra is “Protect, rejuvenate and enhance” and it all starts with sunscreen… Not just for sunny days, be sure to wear your sunscreen every day come rain, shine or anything in between. We love PCA Skin Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45. This broad spectrum sunscreen provides UVA/UVB protection with the technology of ultra-sheer zinc oxide and a blend of additional sunscreen ingredients. It also contains the important antioxidants silybin, also known as milk thistle, and caffeine. Its unique quick-absorbing and light finish makes Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45 ideal for patients with oily or breakout-prone skin and those who dislike the feel of traditional sunscreen products.
- Use a skincare product that contains Vitamin C – This vitamin plays an important role in maintaining healthy, resilient skin. Young skin is full of vitamin C, but aging skin loses this nutrient over time. It’s never to early to give your skin a boost, we recommend Aspect Dr Active C Serum to improve your skin tone, texture and firmness.
- Use a skincare product containing Vitamin A – Another name for Vitamin A is Retinol, this key antioxidant ingredient can connect to almost any skin cell and tell it to behave like a healthy, younger skin cell… Not magic… Just science! We recommend Aspect Dr Exfol A Plus Serum it assists in cellular turnover, refines pores, regulates oil production, enhances skin texture, helping to improve the appearance of fine lines, aging and sun-damaged skin.
- Turn back the clock on historical sun damage – We offer clinic based treatments that can rejuvenate your skin and reduce pigment or red veins caused by too much sun. These include MediFacials, IPL – Intense Pulse Light – Skin Rejuvenation and Fractora – Fractional Resurfacing. Read more about how these treatments help HERE.
- Try something new… Botox! – If you’ve not experienced the results that Botox offers, consider this simple non-surgical procedure as a way forward in 2016. Botox (Botulinum toxin) softens the fine lines or wrinkles caused by facial expressions, stress and sun. Botox is a natural, purified protein that relaxes the facial muscles that cause problem wrinkles, creating a smooth, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance. Contact us for your FREE cosmedical consultation.